dash

Saturday, March 06, 2010

in case you haven't noticed.......

We are in the 21st century.If and unless you change the way you preach,no one will listen to you.Hell,I won't listen to you.Maybe it's because your language of choice does not suit me.It's a major turn off factor,really.It's like I have to reconstruct each and every sentence......word you say to English before I can fully understand what you're trying to say.

Or........

Maybe it's just your approach.I personally wouldn't bother listening to what you have to say coz it makes absolutely no sense to me and it's kinda hard for me to relate to what ever it is you're saying.Of course,I don't know about other people but despite it being a sensitive issue,I don't really like listening to religious talks especially when it comes from people with the whole "holier than thou" tone.

So please,do us all a favor and shut the hell up.If and unless you change your style or what ever,I think you really should just not bother ;)

It's either you love God too much or you 'think' He'd love you more than others when you do this sorta shit.

1 comment:

ms polka sara said...

haha my sentiments exactly