dash

Monday, March 01, 2021

Pulut Lepe

 It's a delicacy.......desert.........in Terengganu.........

It's pronounced "pooloot luh puh"

This idiot read it as "pooloot lay pay"

This was years ago...........

I still get laughed at about it............

I get laughed at about pronouncing and trying to speak Malay in general,let alone trying to speak the Terengganu dialect............

It's quite funny,really...........

There was this one time I was confused about "pemandu berhemah" and accidentally spelled "pemandu berkhemah" instead..........tent driver........hahahhaa..............

For the people out there who think I don't understand what they are saying when they speak the Terengganu dialect,I can actually understand you. I may not be able to speak it as well but I can understand.........Shu and his dad have been teaching me ^_^ Besides, I have been married to Shu and the family for 10 years now. I'd be stupid if I can't understand. I am still learning to speak and pronounce things properly. Yes, I get laughed at a lot but I am getting there ;)

No comments: