dash

Wednesday, June 26, 2024

rant: just telling them bitches to fuck off 😂

 It's so funny that the more people I meet, the more random shit gets, the further I feel from where I've been and everything I used to know seems so far away now. It's like my daily life right now is basically meeting every goal I set for myself. It's not always a win and the goals I set can sometimes be challenging for me to just get it all done at once. The challenges are what makes it fun.

I somehow feel like I cannot ever talk to my family back in KL anymore because it seems as though they live under a rock. They sound like people who watch and believe everything they see on TV. If there was anything they'd ever mention about ever being elsewhere than where they are, it's most likely memories from 10-20 years ago. It's so weird. It's like talking to a bunch of people who never knew the existence of a world outside of where they live.

Everything I have ever done had never made sense to a lot of people just because I like to do what I like and a lot of people don't understand that we are not the same and our goals are different. I don't enjoy doing what they do but I never bothered to say anything about it because I feel like everyone is entitled to their own shit. I do what I like and they can do what they like and we don't have to like the same things just because.

Also, I find a lot of people who "think" that they belong in a certain financial group/category like to "act" in a certain way just to keep up with the Joneses. They don't really have everything they want and they just don't want to have to admit it and shit gets piled up real quick and then, they'd get into a massive depression. It's funny to a certain extent. I'm not laughing coz I think I'm better. I just think they need to get in touch with reality and if they do realize it, no one actually gives a shit about you or what you think or do. 

People say shit. People always say shit. People who don't know you especially, loves saying shit about you and what you do. Nothing ever satisfies them. If you are doing great, it's not good enough. If you're not doing great, you probably are not doing it the "right" way. Not to them, at least. They probably don't even know what the fuck you are actually talking about or what you are going through. But they wanna give their fucking 2 cents anyways coz they think it's worth something.

Honestly, nobody gives a shit about what they think. It's just an opinion. Like those fuckers who'd say shit like "thoughts and prayers". What the fuck does that mean? A psychological telegram that would magically make problems disappear? No, bitch! You gotta work to make it disappear.

So yeah, I chose to set goals and work my way towards checking them off my list and adding more goals later. I don't know what those other people are up to but quite frankly, I don't quite care what ever the fuck they wanna do with their lives 😂 I like to do things that make me happy 😁

No comments: