What reality? HAHAHAHA!!!
So much have been going on that I just don't even have the time to write or post or do anything basically.....
Yusuf had a school trip to KL. We decided to pick him up and head to Genting Highlands Skyworld coz.....we've never been there and.....we just needed to go somewhere......Overall, we loved it. We spent so much less than what we usually would whenever we are in Putrajaya......ok,yeah....my kids are shopaholics and the malls just aren't helping.....
We usually head to KL to chill and shop.....and yes, meet up with family....
Had to move my studio to the common area upstairs coz the windows are cracked......thanks to crazy birds.....and the ceiling was leaking too.....so.....yeah.....my printer, my 3D printer,my AMS,my.....everything.....had to move. Shu also got me a display cabinet for all of my.....uh.....figures....and dolls.....yeah.....
I have been getting shitloads of bug bites......can't tell whether they are dust mites or bed bugs or fleas from the damn cat! Damn it! We have been doing everything from steaming to vacuuming to just....intensed house cleaning.....it is so much less but I seem to be getting it the worst......-_-
Lately, I have been......distracted...again....nothing new there.....it's just a matter of what the distraction is.....before moving my studio, I was doing a lot of paintings and crafts....and then.....it's just a mess....
It wouldn't be FidZy if I didn't try to do something so......tedious and annoying but I do it anyways for the sake of making my book look good......that's a lot of OOs.....Hahahahaaah!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment